Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trying to win the "least often updated blog" award

Here's what you've missed in the past three months:

Garin turned 5!

We went camping at the KOA...

Garin started soccer:

Miles came to visit from Charleston:

The kids made the world's cutest piglets for Halloween!

Garin did 600 kicks and raised $525 at the Sun Dragon
kick-a-thon fundraiser.

Mel did 1,000 kicks with Nyle on her back.

Nyle is getting warmed up for a couple years from now
when he can join us...And if you're lucky, there will be another post before February!

3 comments:

  1. Omg!!! You are alive! I was beginning to wonder. Email me your contact info again. I switched phones and lost all numbers and most addresses. I miss you all- lets catch up. They are VERY cute piggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- I still check this at least once a week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Alex - you and my mom are the most dedicated blog readers ever. (Perhaps worrisome that you continue to check even though we rarely post, but I'll let you explore that with your therapist =)

    Email me at carmel_drewes at yahoo and we will exchange info. Need to make sure we have the right address for you before we send out our New Years card... (which might actually go out before the new year this year)

    Garin loved your postcard, btw.

    hugs,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete