Monday, February 14, 2011

Snow Pictures and Valentine's Day

It's a weird mix, I know, but what can I say, I just downloaded photos. Kind of forgot about the freak snow "storm" that we had a couple weeks ago until I saw it again.

Garin still wants desperately to see a real quantity of snow, and see it falling, but this at least got him to stop begging for a visit to snow (which he was doing on a daily basis).Nyle thought it was fun but was also a little confused.And then today I was trying hard to get a cute Valentine's Day picture but Nyle was too interested in Garin's lollipop and wouldn't look at me.
This last one is kind of sweet, though.
Even if they're not looking at the camera.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! It has been a tough day and this made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't believe them if you saw them in person. They're SO big these days. When can you manage a visit?

    ReplyDelete