Saturday, January 22, 2011

This one's for you, Alex and Mom

Since you two seem to be the only ones who are unwilling to give up hope and continue to check back in despite looooooooong posting absences. These are all photos that we got from Scott's camera when he was here in December.

Here is Garin showing his bike-riding skills...At karate (he got his advanced-white-belt patch today!)...And the Yellow Submarine that he and Scott built...And then in the way-back-machine for some others that Scott had on his computer (the first two are from when Scott used to help pick out his clothes; we can see where Garin gets his unique sense of style)

Football in the park requires at least two different patterns...
He's not looking at art, he IS the art...Or a very flamboyant cowboy...And here's Nyle last summer...

2 comments:

  1. Yay its for me! I do check religiously- almost everyday.. its really nice to see my little dude. I miss him. I got the New Years card today- so cute!!! Lets talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lapsed, I lapsed, but now I'm here! The cutest kids ever! (Am I biased?)

    ReplyDelete