Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feel the Love

Momma Jess has been the preferred mom as of late; Mama Mel not so much. This was quite strikingly shown last week when Garin preferred to stay buckled in his car seat, alone in the car, in the cold, until Jess could come back and get him out (and she had taken Nyle inside to change him so there wasn't even an immediate return anticipated - nevertheless, he had a fit when I tried to get him out of the car).

But, I knew that all hope was not lost when this was the valentine he brought home from school:(In case you can't read the text, it says "I made you a Valentine, Mama Mel and my other mom. Love, Garin")

And honestly, it doesn't bother me at all to be out of favor, I know it switches frequently and it's a hell of a lot easier to not be the one called for all the time.

1 comment: